To empower businesses to get control of their energy costs and usage through our industry experts and cutting-edge technologies for a better tomorrow.
Family owned and operated organisation that partners with businesses to provide a world that is fit for future generations.
Honest and Reputable dealings – We pride ourselves on being honest and transparent in our dealings with our clients. Integrity is what drives us.
Personal Touch – We’re not robots, we bring the human side to the business. We adapt, we change and we grow.
Family – Just like a family we care, we care about each other and everyone we work with. We’re in it together, the good the bad and the ugly so we can work towards a world that is fit for future generations
Knowledge and growth – Learning is what makes us grow. We strive to be industry experts, empower our people to grow professionally and personally so they can live, play and shape the community we live in.
Cutting-edge technology – Technology plays a huge role in what we do. We want to be challenged and continue to be at the forefront of technology.
Eutility is proud to partner with Dymocks Children's Charities.
No matter who or where you come from, being literate is essential for learning and to make sense of the world.
That's why we are supporting Dymocks Children's Charities 'The Library Boost Project" which assists Australian schools by providing brand-new books and literacy programs to schools in need.
We deliver a range of services which provides the basis for controlling your energy and utility costs.
Skilled and experienced analysts
They will work with you to understand your goals and provide you with a comprehensive independent review.
More than Two Thousand Australian clients
We manage small individual sites to multinational multi-site businesses.
Assisted more than 19,000 locations reduce their costs
We assist you in managing your energy and telecommunications.
Our technology allows you to access extensive industry data and reporting to enable you to reduce costs and increase efficiencies.
Customer First focus
We focus on you and your business. You will have a dedicated account management team and help desk to assist you.
Assisted thousands of businesses in reducing their carbon footprint
We assist you in managing all aspects of your solar needs.
Eutility has developed a holistic service covering all aspects of an organisation’s energy needs, these are delivered via our smart brand of trademarked products and are designed to tailor to any range of client requirements, below is a brief explanation:
- SmartProcure–Procurement advice and tendering for all sites irrespective of usage or location.
- SmartTrading–High end trading functions for wholesale energy clients, retailers and generators including Direct Market Participants
- SmartView -Invoice warehousing repository for water, LPG, electricity and gas including sub meters. Warehouses all relevant energy data including contractual documents, provides carbon data capture, bill valiation, accruals, energy forecasting and tracking.
- SmartEnergy–Data warehousing for any interval data meters including sub meters, provides clarity on usage patterns and provides a tool for energy control including carbon output.
- SmartSolar–Manages all aspects of Solar, commencing with an RFP service, Installer selection, implementation, solar data warehousing, monthly ROI invoices.
- SmartValidation–Multi-site invoice management tool which provisions pre—coded payment files for ease of payment, validation of all bills irrespective of location.
- SmartClimate–Consultation for climate objectives and strategic advice. Warehousing of all emissions contributors. Inventories, target setting and tracking. Procurement of PPA’s, LGC’s and Carbon Off Sets.
- SmartInvoicing–Invoice production for embedded networks including warehousing of data.
- SmartAnalysis–Telecommunications procurement, invoice validation and contract compliance.
We are a proud signatory of the National Customer Code for Energy Brokers, Consultants and Retailers
Eutility is proud to be a member of the National Customer Code for Energy Brokers, Consultants and Retailers. Being a member of the voluntary code demonstrates further our commitment to our customers and that their requirements are central to the way that we operate. Providing our clients with the reassurance that our products and services are designed to help them achieve the best possible outcomes in the management of their energy requirements.
Our aim is to raise standards of practice, strengthen trust and confidence and deliver better outcomes.
Eutility is a proudly family-owned Australian company who commenced their first operations in Sydney, late 1979.
During the Australian energy privatisation in the 1990s, Eutility became one of the leading energy and telecommunications analytical companies and today provides cost management services to over 2,500 Australian customers, who enjoy a multitude of benefits, providing access to a team of consultants advising how to manage and reduce cost and use.
Have the comfort of knowing we have the qualifications and expertise to provide and have a full Australian Financial License specialising in the energy derivative market. Eutility delivers unrivaled consultancy and advice on energy financial markets, specialised reporting and new subscriptions assisting clients to make informed decisions as to the timing of entering markets, whilst adhering to a continued path of energy sustainability.