Small business support grant of up to $10,000
The Victorian Government has launched the $500 million Business Support Fund to help small businesses survive the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19) and keep people in work.
In order to apply for this grant please click here.
Small businesses are eligible if they:
- Employ staff.
- Have been subject to closure or is highly impacted by Restricted Activity Directions issued by Activity Directions.
- Have a turnover of more than $75,000.
- Have payroll of less than $650,000.
- Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 16 March 2020 (date of the State of Emergency declaration).
- Have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in the Australian State of Victoria on 16 March 2020.
Click here to view the Victorian Governments Restricted Activity Direction (No 3).